Skip to main content

Casting Round 2

February 7th is our date.  As much as we don't want to put her through the x-rays, anesthesia, and restrictions from a cast, we are eagerly awaiting this casting day.  She NEEDS it!  The pressure on her lungs in evident in the way she breaths and the frequency of illness.  Since she will be under anesthesia, we can't have any respiratory illnesses,  temperatures, or antibiotics 4 weeks prior to the date.  We are in that 4 weeks right now and praying that she doesn't get sick.  Right now our last cast of this series isn't schedules to be removed until the middle of June.  If we have to push it back due to illness, she will be in a cast a good part of the summer.  Again, we are praying that she is healthy enough to get the cast.  We would love for you to join us in that prayer 💗


Post a Comment